You know what would be super cool?

James

Tue 3/25/2014 - 7:27

If you could use Winautomation to program microcontrollers.  You know, like an Arduino or something like that.

The reason I say this is becuase I am the worlds worst when it comes to programming, yet with Winoutomation I can actually use it to do things!

Yes, I know that there a few graphical programming methods out there for progrmming microcontrollers, but there is nothing like Winautomation.  Winautomation is just so well thought out and so right brain compatible.  laugh

Virgil

Thu 3/27/2014 - 12:30

hello there, I did not find this request for a feature so I post it myself, what about a multi exe compiler(many jobs at once or one by one without need to do this manually as I allready need an own makro for this) :D

also a back button if you delete something in winautomation console pls

Virgil

Thu 3/27/2014 - 12:41

sad also I noticed that only rename a job does somehow not affect the compiler because the name stays the same like the dataname before until you won´t save it as a new job thats confusing a lot

Virgil

Sat 3/29/2014 - 12:08

I found a big thing easy to update in WA5 very important, "Extract Data from Web Page" action has the nice feature use "Paginator" but it seems that some pages are prepared well for this, a set "Time delay" for clicking the next page would be wonderfull please

Not a member yet? Register

Copyright 2014 - Softomotive Ltd